LPGA Amateur Golf Association - Central Indiana - LEAGUE NIGHTS
LPGA Amateur Golf Association - CENTRAL INDIANA CHAPTER – LEAGUE INFORMATION
You must be a member of LPGA Amateur Golf Association - Central Indiana Chapter to play in any leagues listed below. (LPGAAmateurs-Central IN Membership Link)
- Register and pay a one time $25 league fee to LPGA Amateur Golf Association - Central Indiana for access to any & all league nights.
- No season long commitment required - you only pay the course when you can come and play!
- No need for finding substitutes!
- Tee times for leagues start between 5 and 5:30 pm
- The cost listed includes the use of a golf cart for 9 holes. Pay at the clubhouse when you arrive.
- Each week the league coordinator sends an email to find out who can play that week and sets up tee times.
Register Online for League Nights
Click here for a printable version of League Registration
2018 LEAGUE INFORMATION
In general, leagues play every other week on the assigned day. Some Leagues play weekly depending on location.
New this year at some locations we are offering an 18 hole opportunity.
Click here for a printable version of the Schedule.